Kliniplast Classic plaster
About Kliniplast Classic plaster
Kliniplast Classic plaster is an adhesive, non-sterile, beige coloured plaster with anti-adherent absorbent pad.
Available in 2 variants:
- On a roll of 5 meters.
- 1 meter, pre-cut in 10 pieces of 10 x 6 cm.
- CD (cyclodextrin) fabric top layer
- Nonwoven absorbent pad with polyethylene layer
- Acrylic adhesive
- Can be cut to size
- Non-Water resistant
- Single use
Kliniplast Classic plaster is suitable for rapid treatment of small, every day injuries.
- Carefully clean wound and surrounding skin before use, make sure the peri-wound skin is dry when applying.
- Cut to size if necessary.
- Press down the edges firmly.
Replace at least once a day, single use only.