About Kliniderm debride
Intuitive design, gentle effective debridementWound bed preparation is a key element to ensuring optimum wound healing and wound debridement removes barriers such as non-viable tissue, biofilm and foreign material and/or debris from the wound bed.
Mechanical is the most common form of debridementas it is quick, safe and effective with no spcialist training required.
Kliniderm® debride is designed to provide rapid, gentle, mechanical debridement. Its intuitive design is double sided with a continuous soft edge, the product is placed over a gloved hand or finger enabling improved handleability and control during debridement.
- Soft monofilament loops help minimizing pain and is gentle on intact tissue
- Absorbs exudate enabling effective mechanical debridement
- Removes biofilm and bacteria from the wound
- Soft haptic application for correct amount of pressure and control
- Pocket size for extra control
- Double sided
- Soft edges minimizing pain
- Water-resistant backing to prevent leakage
Kliniderm® Debride is suitable for treatment of superficial wounds (acute and chronic) and the surrounding skin of the following wounds: diabetic foot ulcers, arterial and venous ulcers, pressure ulcers, post-operative wounds, lacerations and abrasions, burns and scalds, lymphoedema, devitalized tissue. Kliniderm® Debride has a strong cleaning efficiency, effective bacterial binding and very high degree of biofilm removal. It allows for soft debridement without tissue irritation and has a soft haptic application.
- No contraindications known to date
Directions for use
- Soak Kliniderm® with approximately 50-60ml of wound cleansing solution
- Applying gentle pressure, wipe the moistened side over the wound in a circular motion
- Take care when applying pressure or rubbing quickly and avoid causing the patient excessive pain
- Ensure sterile application of the pad to the hand/finger, do not touch the wound contact side of the pad before use
- Kliniderm® debride and Kliniderm® debride pocket are single-use. Use a new pad with every separate wound to prevent bacteria from spreading
- Do not cut
- Do not use as wound dressing (do not leave on the wound)
- Do not use on patient with a known sensitivity to one or more of the components of this product (polyester and polypropylene)
- Do not re-use. Re-use can cause serious infections
- Do not re-sterilize
- For external use only
- For use under the guidance of a healthcare professional
- Shelf life: 5 years
StorageThe products should be stored under ambient conditions, in the original packaging. In a cool, dry and well ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
In case a serious incident has occurred in relation to the device: Inform Medeco BV as listed on the packaging, your local distributor and your local healthcare authority.
Last update: Revision 28-11-2022