Klinifix elastic bandage
About Klinifix elastic bandageAn elastic bandage is ideal for the fixation of traditional and advanced wound dressings on moving parts of the body such as joints. This applies to both acute and complex wounds. The bandage is stretchable, so that dressings can also be fixed quickly and easily on difficult to dress body parts. In addition, the bandage stays in place even after a longer period of time. The patient therefore does not feel restricted in his freedom of movement. Length size indications are based on stretched length.
- Made of polyester and viscose
- Individually packed in cellophane
- Comfortable to wear due to its elasticity
- Single use
Klinifix elastic bandage is used for securing wound dressings, cannulae and padding material. Due to its elastic properties, especially suitable for use on moving parts of the body.
- Do not apply directly onto open wounds and/or damaged skin
- Do not apply the bandage too tightly, as this can have a negative impact on blood circulation
Klinifix elastic fixation bandage has no paper instructions for use in the packaging.
Apply the dressing to be fixed on the wound, wrap the bandage around the dressing, cut the bandage to the correct length and fix it with a fixation plaster.