Kliniderm Foam Silicone Border Multisite
About Kliniderm Foam Silicone Border Multisite
- Extra conformability: Notch in corners provides extra conformability on abnormal body contours.
- Absorbs and manages exudate: Protects surrounding skin and supports moist wound healing.
- Skin-friendly: Reliable fixation and safe to use on sensitive skin.
- Effective under compression: Good absorption when used under compression (e.g. stockings).
- Unique design: The large silicone corners ensure optimal wearing comfort and prevent loosening of the dressing.
- Soft silicone wound contact layer: Provides less pain during dressing changes
- Can be used for up to 7 days: Reduces the number of dressing changes required.
- Protective: Provides a barrier to microorganisms.
Kliniderm® Foam Silicone dressings are indicated for moderate to heavily exuding chronic and acute wounds and may be used throughout the healing process on the following wounds:
- pressure ulcers
- venous leg ulcers
- diabetic foot ulcers
- skin tears
- donor sites
- postoperative surgical wounds
- superficial and partial thickness burns
For more information about Kliniderm® Foam Silicone Border Multisite you can download the brochure or product information below.
- Select a suitable size of Kliniderm® Foam Silicone so that the dressing overlaps the wound margins by approximately 2cm/0.8’’. Non-bordered dressings can be cut to size if necessary.
- Remove the release film before use and apply the adherent side to the wound.
- If necessary, Kliniderm® Foam Silicone can be fixated with a bandage or other fixation.