Klinidur Cohesive Compression Bandage
About Klinidur Cohesive Compression BandageKlinidur Cohesive bandage is an elastic, beige colored, cohesive short stretch compression bandage. Made of 100% cotton with a latex-free cohesive coating on both sides.
Ambulant compression therapy provides high working pressure and low resting pressure on the lower leg, consequently the bandage can remain in place overnight. For this treatment, frequent leg movement is important.
- 100% cotton
- Short stretch bandage
- Klinidur Cohesive bandage is indicated for the treatment of venous leg ulcers from the lower extremity, lymphatic oedemas and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate.
- Decompensated heart insufficiency
- Septic phlebitis
- Advanced diabetic microangiopathy
- Phlegmasia cerulea dolens
- Severe arterial occlusive disease in patients with an ankle-brachial pressure index (ABPI) of less than 0.8
- Known hypersensitivity to any of the materials of the components.
Download hieronder de brochure voor meer productinformatie over Klinidur Cohesive Bandage.
- Apply the bandage with the foot in dorsiflexion (90º). Ensure that this angle is maintained through the entire application.
Start by applying the bandage to the metatarsophalangeal joint in a circular manner, wrapping two turns to ¬fix the bandage. Use moderate tension and slightly elevate the lateral edge of the foot.
Wrap the bandage over the back of the foot and secure the heel by using a figure of eight turns with minimum stretch. Ensure full coverage of the heel.
Continue wrapping the bandage in a circular manner up the leg with a minimum stretch and an overlap of 50%. Finish bandaging around 2 cm below the popliteal space. Cut off the excess bandage, and if necessary secure with adhesive tape. Carefully press down the bandage to ensure full cohesion.