Kliniderm Film with pad
About Kliniderm Film with padA wound film such as Kliniderm Film with pad is particularly suitable for the treatment of surface wounds with slight exudate. It maintains a moist wound environment and therefore has a beneficial effect on the natural healing process. The non-woven absorbent pad is made of a viscose/polyester mix with a non-adherent micro-perforated polyethylene film layer.
- Skin-friendly acrylic adhesive
- Non-adherent absorbent pad
- Suitable for use in the shower
- Can remain in place for up to 7 days
IndicationsKliniderm Film with pad is indicated for surface wounds with slight exudate.
- Cleanse the wound area with an appropriate wound cleansing solution.
- Ensure the peri-wound skin is clean and dry.
- Select a suitable size of Kliniderm Film with pad, so that the absorbent pad overlaps the wound margins by approximately 1.5cm/0.6”.
- Remove the release paper from the adhesive side of the dressing.
- Position the dressing over the wound site with the tabs on the adhesive side facing to the wound. Gently apply pressure to the dressing as it attaches to the wound.
- When the dressing is applied, remove the PET film backing layer, starting at the green line and peel away one by one.