Klinifix non-elastic bandage
About Klinifix non-elastic bandageA non-elastic fixation bandage is particularly suitable for the fixation of traditional and advanced wound dressings on non-moving parts of the body. Due to its structure, the bandage retains its tensile strength, even when it gets wet. It is also very suitable for the fixation of wet dressings in acute and complex wounds. The non-elastic bandage is breathable.
- Made of 100% cotton
- Individually packed in cellophane
- Maintains tensile strength when wet
- Especially suitable for non-moving body parts
- Single use
Klinifix non-elastic bandage is used for securing wound dressings to non-moving body parts and for fixation of wet dressings. Due to its structure and material used, the bandage retains its tensile strength, even when wet.
- Do not apply directly onto open wounds and/or damaged skin
- Do not apply the bandage too tightly, as this can have a negative impact on blood circulation
Klinifix non-elastic fixation bandage has no paper instructions for use in the packaging.
Apply the dressing to be fixed, wrap the bandage around and cut the bandage to the correct length. Fix with a fixation plaster.