Klinion Mesitran Tulle
About Klinion Mesitran Tulle
Mesitran Tulle, non-adherent polyethylene grease mesh with honey gel; for low to moderate exuding wounds.
Sterile, non-adherent polyethylene grease gauze impregnated with honey gel. The honey reduces the inflammatory response. It reduces swelling and pain, cleanses the wound and promotes wound healing. It also reduces odors and the chance of scarring.
Wound fluid is partially absorbed and the excess fluid is passed on to the secondary dressing (e.g. absorbent dressing or gauze dressing) which is placed over the dressing. The dressing can remain on the wound for 3-5 days. The secondary dressing can be changed if necessary.
- Polyethylene dressing impregnated with honey gel
- Creates a moist wound environment
- Reduces inflammatory response
- Reduces swelling and pain
- Wound is cleaned
- Partially absorbs wound exudate and transfers excess exudate to secondary dressing
- Odor neutralizing
- Reduces the risk of scar tissue formation
- Does not adhere to the wound
- Cuts and abrasions
- Donor sites
- Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
- Pressure ulcers (Stage I-IV)
- Venous, arterial and diabetic ulcers
- Oncological wounds and ulcers (deodorization and debridement)
- Contaminated acute wounds
- (Postoperative) surgical wounds
- Remove both paper shields and apply the dressing to the wound.
- Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of wound fluid.