Kliniderm Film Roll
About Kliniderm Film RollA wound film such as the non-sterile Kliniderm Film Roll is particularly suitable for the treatment of surface wounds with slight exudate. In addition, Kliniderm Film Roll is used for fixation and as a secondary wound dressing. It maintains a moist wound environment and therefore has a beneficial effect on the natural healing process. The transparent film allows the healing process to be closely monitored while it is impermeable to micro-organisms. In addition, you can shower with Kliniderm Film Roll.
- Kliniderm Film Roll allows visual inspection of the wound throughout the healing process
- Can remain in place for up to 7 days
- Kliniderm Film Roll can also be used for fixation
- Can be cut to size if necessary
IndicationsKliniderm Film Roll is indicated for surface wounds with slight exudate.
- Cleanse the wound area with an appropriate wound cleansing solution.
- Ensure the peri-wound skin is clean and dry.
- Select/cut a suitable size of Kliniderm Film Roll, so that the dressing overlaps the wound margins by approximately 3cm/1.17”.
- Remove the release paper from the adhesive side of the dressing.
- Position the dressing over the wound site with the tabs on the adhesive side facing to the wound. Gently apply pressure to the dressing as it attaches to the wound.
- When the dressing is applied, remove the PET film backing layer, starting at the green line and peel away one by one.