Kliniderm Film IV
About Kliniderm Film IVA wound film such as Kliniderm Film IV is particularly suitable for securing intravenous cannulas.
Kliniderm Film IV is available in 2 variants; Film IV is a U-shape dressing completely made of PU film and Film IV Nonwoven is a dressing with window made of PU film with a non-woven support layer.
- Skin-friendly acrylic adhesive
- Can remain in place for up to 7 days
- Film IV Nonwoven includes a date strip and 2 additional fixation strips
Kliniderm Film IV is indicated to secure intravenous cannulas.
- Cleanse the wound area with an appropriate wound cleansing solution.
- Ensure the peri-wound skin is clean and dry.
- Remove the release paper from the adhesive side of the dressing.
- Position the dressing over the wound site with the tabs on the adhesive side facing to the wound. Gently apply pressure to the dressing as it attaches.
- When the dressing is applied, remove the PET film backing layer.