Kliniderm Superabsorbent Dressing
About Kliniderm Superabsorbent Dressing
Super absorbency, super performance
Kliniderm® superabsorbent is a four-layer, protease modulator superabsorbent dressing held together by a hypoallergenic seal.
- Effective under compression
- Excellent absorption and retention properties
- Conformable and comfortable
- Locks and retains exudate, MMPs and bacteria in the inner core1,2
- Reduces levels of MMP-2 and MMP-9 in vitro2
- Hypoallergenic – no glues or adhesives used
- Large range of sizes
Kliniderm superabsorbent dressings may be used under compression and are indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds, such as:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous and arterial leg ulcers
- Oncology wounds
- Post-operative wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Clean the wound area according to local protocols. Ensure the peri-wound skin is dry.
- Select a suitable size so that the dressing overlaps the wound margins by at least 1.5cm.
- Gently apply directly onto the wound site with the white hydrophilic side of the dressing onto the wound surface.
- Secure with an appropriate secondary dressing, such as bandage or tape.